Health Program of AGRAJATTRA
Goal: Making a strengthen health sector for developing the country by mass level participation.
Objectives: Main objectives are rapidly rebuilding health sector with relation to the livelihoods, dignity and foods security of the worst-affected poor people reducing the Maternal and Child Morbidity rates. Building awareness about health, hygiene and sanitation among poor people through services, education and training with emphasis on primary health care, nutrition, STD / AIDS, cleanliness, safe drinking water and mitigation of arsenic contamination.
Target Beneficiary: They are our basic target beneficiaries who already faced a crucial life threatening phenomenon and faced natural disasters & calamities, now leading an unsecured & unhealthy life.
Agrajattra Health Support For Mother’s & Child care Project :
Agrajattra Health Support for Mother’s & child Care Project offers primitives, preventive, curative care and reproductive health services to more half million people (women and children) in district rural area and Chittagong urban area in Bangladesh. 30 community health workers are trained to offer these services in their neighborhood. The beneficiaries receive health awareness training, timely referral to hospital/clinic and other assistance on for women and children.
Agrajattra Health Support for Mother’s & child Care Project is working from 2010 for distressed poor people as non-profitable socio-economic development organization in the health sector by a few governments, Local and -donor’s funded. Agrajattra Health is working specially for distressed women and children.
Through Agrajattra Health Support for Mother’s & child Care Project offers to promote, prevent and curative-care for sound health service over more than people in Chittagong City corporation & Cox’s Bazar rural and urban area in Bangladesh.
Supported By :
Initiative for Door Step Health Care Service to Garments Workers Chittagong City Corporation in Bangladesh:
This is Garments Worker Health security Program (Funded by Agrajattra) Own Fund. Making plan how to helping these people and through overcome their bad situation. It is done collaborate with Garments sectors. Here total health related checkup and solution are done through Agrajattra Health Support for Mother’s & child Care Project implementation is working from 2012.
Family Planning and Mother and Child Health Care Clinic :
Agrajattra offers primitives, preventive, curative care and reproductive health services to more 05 million people (women and children) in district rural area and Chittagong & Cox’s Bazar urban area in Bangladesh 30 community health workers are trained to offer these services in their neighborhood. The beneficiaries receive health awareness training, timely referral to hospital/clinic and other assistance on for women and children.
Name of Satellite Clinic Center:
- Jamalkhan Agrajattra Health Satellite Clinic: 126 jamal khan Road, Chittagong.
- Baizid Agrajattra Health Satellite Clinic : House#01,Mommad Nagor Housing Colony, Baizid, Chittagong
- Pachlish Agrajattra Health Satellite Clinic: House # L/5, Pachlaish Hilview , Chittagong.
- Bou Bazar Agrajattra Health Satellite Clinic: Bou Bazar , Chittagong.
- Halisahor Agrajattra Health Satellite Clinic: Kasem Mazir Bari, Boro Pul, Halisahor, Chittagong.
- Mistrypara Agrajattra Health Satellite Clinic : 1139, Askarabad, Mistry Para, Double Muring, Chittagong
- EPZ Agrajattra Health Satellite Clinic: New Muring, EPZ, Chittagong.
- Barisal Bazar Agrajattra Health Satellite Clinic: Kasem Tower, Barisal Bazar, Chadgao, Chittagong.
- Panirchara Agrajattra Health Satellite Clinic: Panirchara, Ramu, Cox’s Bazar.
- Cox’s Bazar Agrajattra Health Satellite Clinic : Haq Tower, Alirjan Road, Cox’s Bazar.
Agrajattra is working from 2010 for socio-economic development of distressed poor people as non-profitable socio-economic development organization in the health sector by a few governments and local & donor’s funded. Agrajattra is working specially for distressed women and children. Bangladesh People has taken near about 2% benefit directly by government funded through health sector but mass distressed poor people are in so far distance from this services for very low economic condition and communication problem. Every year 10-lac people die for Hepatitis B virus and affected 200-crore people in the world where Bangladesh are in the high level vulnerable situation as mortally are 30-thousands per year (i.e. 5% of our total population are affected by this virus. Agrajattra free health services are running through 7-sattelite clinic in Chittagong City & 4 Satellite
As soon as Agrajattra rapid expansion with relation to natural health care are encompassing wide variety of programs being implemented following a holistic development approach, supported by Government, local and donors in Chittagong & Cox’s Bazar. Improving maternal, Neonatal and Child survival program is being implemented in Rural and Urban areas.
Children Ante Drug Awareness Program: It is mainly an awareness program where Agrajattra done these program simultaneously with health program activities. Agrajattra health workers took active and strong initiatives for aware children about the bad effect of narcotics.
Pregnant Women Pottery – Bank Deposit Program:
As per vision 2025, Agrajattra introduced a new idea for pregnant women. Here no women will die during her pregnancy due to financial problem. Agrajattra will take total responsibility for the target poor women till the time of before and after operation with some other services and advice through“Ultra Poor Pregnant Women Porter-Banking system”. This is very easy and effective way where our government can easily implement the entire arena in Bangladesh.
We hope if Bangladesh Government wish/want we can easily spread it all over in Bangladesh where pregnant mother and child mortality will reduce up-to the zero-mark level. It is possible because Agrajattra already implemented this program in her little targeted area. So, through the government and International-bodies help, Agrajattra can easily control it in whole Bangladesh.
“The Pregnant Women porter-deposit Bank” a new concept in Bangladesh. It is important that this bank will remain every time to the concern pregnant women. Agrajattra will just follow-up the process because of deposit in due time. Agrajattra will counsel the total program through her field health worker with health advice and deposit with perfectly. On the other hand every month a meeting is called in this regards which are controlled by the head of Arajattra. This meeting will be held in any office areas of Agrajattra.
Ultra Poor Pregnant Women Food Helping Program:
It is very new and pioneer idea implemented by APP’s Executive Director for wellbeing of Ultra Poor Pregnant women for diminishing their nutrition deficiency. It very crucial and an important issue for running government for economic development through healthy new generation. So, a new and pioneer idea implemented by Agrajattra Chairman for Pregnant Women Pottery Save Delivery Banking System as well as Ultra Poor Pregnant Women Food Helping Program.
Disabled/Autistic Children helping program:
It is Autistic children psychological development center. Here mainly the psychological support is given to all type Disabled/ autistic children. They share their problem through their Parents to doctor for taken mental support for their Disabled autistic children. It is important that if government or donor helps found then Agrajattra can spread her activities in a large volume.
Low cost Ambulance service
We Agrajattra implementing a low cost Ambulance service for Tribal community people of Rangamati Dist.
Funded by: BSRM Foundation, Bangladesh.
- Agrajattra Health Support For Mother’s & Child care Proj: so far, about 3.5 lacs mothers and 1.5 lacs children came under the service of Chittagong city Corporation and Cox’s Bazar Sadar and Ramu’s Panirchara.(Upto -2018)
- Initiative for Door Step Health Care Service to Garments Workers Chittagong Under this project, around 30000 RMG workers are covered under this facility. (Upto 2018)
- Family Planning Under this project, about 13,000 couples came under this facility.
- Children Ante Drug Awareness Program Under this project, about 100 teenage girls are covered under this facility.
- Pregnant Women Pottery – Bank Deposit Program : Under the experimental project, about 20 children of potential mothers are covered under this facility.(2017-2018)
- Ultra Poor Pregnant Women Food Helping Program: Nearly Beneficiaries have been covered under this project in the experimental project.(June -2018)
- Disabled/Autistic Children helping program: Nearly 100 Beneficiaries have been covered under this project in the experimental project.
- Low cost Ambulance service : Nearly 500 Beneficiaries have been covered under this project in the project. (2017-2018)
Partnership with Valued Donors:
- Action Aid Bangladesh (AAB)
- ADRA Bangladesh
- AWO International
- BSRM Foundation
- CARE Bangladesh
- Christian Aid – UK (C Aid UK)
- Global One UK
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- LACIM – France.
- Muslim Charity – UK
- Partners in Sustainable Development International (PSDI), USA.
- Penny Appeal – UK
- UNDP (Roster Member)
- UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization)
Our Valued Donors/Partner :-
Alliance Member / Networking Organization :
- PSES (Promotion of Social and Environmental Standards in the Industry) Member of National STEERING Committee for Minimum Wage Board & others Action under Bangladesh Ministry of Commerce and the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation And Development (BMZ).
- Social Compliance of Bangladesh Garments Industries – BSCI & Lift the Standard – Germany.
- Ministry of Youth Development the peoples of Bangladesh Gov’t.
- Ministry of Labor & Manpower the peoples of Bangladesh Gov’t.
- Ministry of Commerce the peoples of Bangladesh Gov’t.
- Small & Medium Entrepreneurs Foundations (SME)
- Bangladesh Country Coordinating Mechanism (BCCM)
- CSRL (Campaign for Sustainable Rural Livelihood)
- DBM (Democratic Budget Movement)
- NIRAPAD (Network for information response and Preparedness Activities on Disaster )
- DEPP, START NETWORK,
- Start Fund Network (Primary Short listed)
- WE CAN (Amrai Pari Paribarik Nirjaton Protirodh Jot) Campaign
- The Hunger Project
- Bikoshto Nari Network
- National Youth Leadership Forum
- Women Consortium Entrepreneurs, New Delhi, India
- Bangladesh Women Chamber of Commerce & industries (BWCCI)
- Chittagong Women Chamber of Commerce & industries (CWCCI)
- Chittagong Women Entrepreneurs Association, Chittagong.
- National Youth Federation, Dhaka
- National Youth Organization Federation, Chittagong.
- BGMEA (Bangladesh Garments Manufacturer & Exporters Associations)
- Chittagong Chamber of Commerce & Industries (CCCI) etc.
- Agrajattra members of PSES (Promotion of Social and Environmental Standards in the Industry) National STEERING Committee is a joint program of the Bangladesh Ministry of Commerce and the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation And Development (BMZ), Implemented by GIZ.
- Agrajattra also participating daylong workshop for “Social Compliance of Bangladesh Garments Industries” two times in a year since last 05 Years jointly organized by BSCI & Lift the standard Bangladesh. Where Hon’ble Minister of Labor & manpower, Hon’Ble MP’s, Retail Chain store Buyers, Buying houses, President of BGMEA, BKMEA, Trade Union leaders, Garments Factory Owners, NGO Officials and others stakeholders were Regularly Present in the Workshop.