The Admin & Finance Officer will be responsible for overall financial management of project, administrative tasks, staff management, Supervision, procurement and prepare financial report for donor and maintaining accounting software etc.
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 30 to 50 years
Job Location: Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Educational Requirements: M. Com/ MBA preferably with Honors in Accounting/ Finance from any recognized University. Professional qualification, such as CA-CC shall be treated as additional qualification
Experience Requirements: At least 5 year(s)
Salary: Tk. 25000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022
- HR & Admin Related Tasks :
- Support and contribute experienced staff recruitment process
- Ensure JD for staff before appointment that should be signed by staff
- Maintain personal file of staff which include appointment letter, JD, Leave application and leave record, CV,
- Experience and educational qualification certificate, disciplinary action related letter/ notices, and so on
- Ensure orientation regarding policy procedures of organization like – HR, Finance, safeguards, protection, etc.
- Maintain attendance records regularly and preserve accordingly
- Contribute to the procurement of goods and services according to policy and procedure of organization and compliance of donor
- Financial/ Account Related Tasks:
- Able to do & Maintain standard accounting software for project (e.g. Tally ERP 9.0 software and so on)
- Operate financial transaction (both cash and bank) for project as per financial policy of organization and donor compliance.
- Maintain books of accounts of the project and ensure the smooth functioning of the accounting systems and record-keeping pertaining to the project in relation with organization policy, donor compliance International Accounting System (IAS).
- Prepare financial statement (report) monthly/ quarterly/ half yearly/ completion stage (Receive & Payment A/c, Income and Expenditure a/c and Balance sheet)
- Prepare Bank reconciliation monthly basis and incorporate with financial statement
- Maintain different registers (i.e. stock register, cash/cheque register), ledger book and evidence-based record sheet/documents for financial transaction (Staff attendance, participants list for training/ meeting/ workshop, etc.)
- Assist/ support Program team & Lime manager as required
- Financial monitoring visit to Field Offices. Visit the program activities in the field randomly and ensure value for money
- Budget analysis/ check regular basis (before payment) and ensure cost incurred within the allocated budget amount and budget line
- Lead finance and admin related issues of the field offices through orientation capacity building of project staff
- Store and preserve all the valuable and necessary documents and records related to project accounting.
- Regularly update information (accounting) and book keeping as per accepted principals of Project
- Memorandum, agreement, and rules of AGRAJATTRA.
- Ensure monthly fund requisition of sub/Upazila office and provide fund according to requirement and policy of project/ organization
- Ensure budgetary control. Remind the concerned project personnel to keep the expenditure within the budget limit. Assist and cooperate with the team in other activities.
- Arrange internal and External Audit of the Project.
- Capacity building of the Accounts Personnel of field offices of the Project on AGRAJATTRA rules and regulations.
- Participate in a different meeting, seminar-workshop (GO and NGO) related Finance and Accounting system.
- Able to do or assist to Procurement process/ Tender Process & Prepare comparative statement (CS) for any procurement and that should be approved by respective management as per policy.
- Always be loyal and abide by the rules and regulation of AGRAJATTRA,
- To perform any other job assigned by the organization as and when required..
- Coordination/Liaison and communication tasks :
- Liaise closely with Donors, Management, Project Director, Field Offices & project management finance team in
- implementing the accounting and financial system as per the standard policies of AGRAJATTRA and as per the regulations stipulated in the project agreement.
- Regular coordination with program team ensure fund as requirement according to policy and procedure
- Coordination with finance team of donor and update information as need and full fill their requirement
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to apply with a complete CV + Motivational Letter and valid two referees (past/present employers), Photograph, copies of all educational and experience certificates including National ID to email@example.com or APPLY ONLINE (Who already applied by email; You didn’t need to re-apply online)
For applying for this position onlinr Click Here